[Gpdd] misc: sympathies to all who have lost a dear piggie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 15 15:07:07 EST 2008

Dearest Guinea pig friends,
I am am sending our deepest sympathies to all of you who have lost a dear fur baby, seems we  are losing alot of them this past month to the bridge. And we would like to send lots of good health to those of you who have sick little piggies. We have been doing OK here in misfit ville. My daughter is trying to get me to take in another piggie..  I keep telling her that 14 is alot right now...  I do love each and everyone of my 14 misfits. Our little Alana is doing wonderful. The last abscess little Alana had has cleared up and we havent had another one so that is wonderful news indeed. Only 10 more days till Christmas, we just want to wish you all a happy and safe Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Stay well and good health to all you piggies out there and your slaves too!:)
Andy and Jean and the misfit 14(so far still only 14)