[Gpdd] Silly: Card from our secret santa Piggies

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:31:58 EST 2008

Dearest Edna and Mavis and of course slave Elizabeth,

Today we received a beautiful card.
Dunya: "It's got Himmies on it like me!! Wheek!"
We are glad to by your secret santa piggies and we hope you all enjoy the
pressies we sent you!!
We guess Edna and Mavis will love their christmas presents... We have
similar ones and really like them.
Thank you very much and enjoy your presents!
We hope you can wait till christmas opening the last pressies.
It was good to hear your slave enjoyed the 'Pepernoten'-biscuits!

Your secret Santa Piggies:
Guiny,
and the rest of the Winky girls: Dunya and Woopy
and the shelter boys: Chico and Toby

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl