[Gpdd] Care: RE: Hay Racks

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 19:58:38 EST 2008

Hi Sarah

I had the same kind of hay racks when I had 9 piggies and they all ate from them. They would tend to eat from the open sides. I would always stuff them full so they were hanging out the squares and the sides.
It sounds like they may not have eaten too much of the hays before on the floor of the cage. They should start eating more and more of it. I have never had a guinea pig that would not eat hay. They have all eaten a good bit after they figured out what it was. Some had never had it in their former homes.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com