[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Mini

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 16 14:25:04 EST 2008

Corrine and Michael, Blossom, Baby Truffles, Sparkles, Snoopy, and Snowy Bear, it was with much sadness that we read of Mini's passing.  We are so very sorry that she had a stroke.  Unfortunately we don't think there was anything you could have done to prevent it.  However, the massages Michael gave her obviously helped.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her.  How amazing that she looked just like your first pig, Oreo, even down to the "M" on her side, and that, like Oreo, she really bonded with Michael.  We know your parents were pleased, too, that you named her in honor of their Bridge dog Miki.  It is sad that she began to be picky about what she ate and started to lose weight, but we have no doubt that she felt your concern and knew how much you loved her.  It was touching to read of how you delayed your trip to be with her, of how Blossom, Baby Truffles, and Sparkles got to say goodbye, and of how Michael cried when she passed away.  Mini was a very lucky piggie.  Please accept our very belated condolences on her loss.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday