[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Squeakers and Sailor Willie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 16 14:29:36 EST 2008

Alicia, we know it was a shock when Squeakers became ill so quickly and had to be helped to the Bridge, then when Sailor Willie left only a week later.  Losing one piggie at a time is difficult, but losing more than one must be exponentially harder; our hearts go out to you.

We remember when Squeakers came to live with you, and it is so very sad that his time with you was so short.  However, we know that he enjoyed every day with you.  We are so sorry that your husband was away when you held Squeakers as he left for the Bridge, but we bet when your boy got to the other side, he told everypig there of your bravery and selflessness.

And, of course, Sailor Willie was, and remains, a legend on the GPDD.  It was so very sad to read of his passing, especially so soon after Squeakers.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that he lived to a very good age for a piggie, surely a tribute to your excellent care.  We are glad that you able to hold and comfort Sailor Willie when he passed to the other side.  We have no doubt that Squeakers was right there waiting for him.

Your boys were so lucky to be beloved members of your family.  Please accept our very belated condolences on their passings.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday