[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Blobby

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 16 19:36:45 EST 2008

Joanie, at first we didn't realize that you had lost Blobby in the past, but now we understand that you had her before the benefit of the Internet and being able to talk with other piggie people.  Yes, her behavior will probably always remain a mystery.  Your posts do bring up an interesting question: although piggies mourn and can be temporarily sad, do any ever have clinical depression?  It is good to know that she did sometimes eat beside The Bun, even though she didn't really ever connect with anyone.  We're sure that Blobby, in her clear vantage point from the Bridge, is pleased to know that she has lovingly remained in your thoughts.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

P.S.  I think all of us are always learning about our piggies.  I lost my sweet piggie, Sunshine, at this time last year, despite many efforts to save him, and I feel that what I learned at that time helped me keep Tumbleweed alive this year when he became very ill.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday