[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Fluffy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 16 19:51:39 EST 2008

Sherry and the Piggie Pals. please accept our condolences on Fluffy's passing.  We are so sorry that he was the last of your 2001 piggie pals.  It is wonderful, however, to hear that he was almost seven years old.  As you know, that is a great lifespan for a piggie, and a tribute to your excellent care.  It's even more wonderful that he was only sick once in his long life and was standing up to beg for treats just a few days before he passed away.  Obviously he was active and alert until the end, and we hope that will be the memory of him you carry in your heart.  Fluffy was lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday