[Gpdd] Announce: Blinkz

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 03:47:27 EST 2008

Oh -- I'm so sorry I didn't copy my Blinkz phtos and journal entries, few as
the journal entries were, when it was back up. I'm sure many of you, like me,
feel that we have really lost something with the loss of the site and all that
it contained that was important to so many of us.
     Thanks for letting us know, Stefanie. Some of my babies who are no
longer with me were there. Is it ok cry over the loss of a web site?? It almost
feels like a second loss of the Jolly Rodents. I could always go there to visit
them.

Alge