[Gpdd] Health : Emma said goodbye to us, and Hello to the bridge today

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 14:22:54 EST 2008

I know I have been quiet lately, for months.  My little blond bomb shell Emma Sophia died today.  I was to go to work, and called in to see her on her journey.  She died when I was to start work.  She would have been alone, with the other two girls all day.  I work in a long term care facility, so to be with someone when you die is important.  I think that no one, or nothing deserves to die alone.  They may choose this way,but Emma was a snuggler.

She gave birth to three babes in 2004 and only one is left, Aeva. Emma was a "hair dresser piggy", if you do become re born, she will be a wig maker for locks of love. She took samples of many hair with her, the pigs, the cats, mine, anyone who would get their hair too cose to her mouth.

She had amazing blond hair, and was an Abby, so had whorls everywhere!  I enjoyedher "mutton chops" on her cheeks, and will miss her soft spoken wheeks and her LOUD purrsss.

She was an amazing girl, who was taken from this world by what struck her son.  (Twisted Gut)  As Liam, her son, had died from this only a few days over a year ago (Dec 6th) I knew that when I noticed the signs, it was only a matter of time. The vet only visits a few days a week, and lives to far away to come into the town where she works (that is 30 extra miles from me to this town).  Instead of hauling her around for her last moments on earth, I had her with me, at home.  I watched her struggle at the end.

And yet, I must tell you all, There was a point where she looked like she was lifting her head way up, and then she was running for the  longest time (in place that is).  I say she was hearing her name being called from the bridge by her hubby (Smeagol) and her children Honey and Liam.  And was trying to run to them.

Sorry for the long book.

Goodbye my Emma.  I love you, and miss you so much.
Carly and the now sad four little pigs
(I just typed Emma) Aeva, Dharma, Froders, and Nahga.
In memory Smeagol, Liam, Honey and now my sweet Emma.