[Gpdd] SILLY Secret Santa Piggies

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:19:57 EST 2008

WHEEEEEEEEEEK!!!  We are SO excited!  Mom just opened the door and there was
a box ALL THE WAY from Hawaii!!  Since we live in Maryland, Mom had to show
us how far away that was.  This is so fun!  I wonder what all the neat
presents are!  She says our Secret Santa Piggies were really generous too!
But we can't open anything until Christmas.  We are going to chew on the
bars of our cage incessantly to see if she'll give in!

Thanks you Secret Santa Piggies from Hawaii.  I hope you are soaking up the
sun and warm weather for us!  We have been having nothing but clouds for a
very long time!

We can't wait for the card saying who you are!  We are already playing the
guessing game!

Piggy Kisses, excited Wheeeks, and tons of Popcorning!!
Charlie, Kaylee, and slave Maren