[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Dec 18 22:55:01 EST 2008

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and
fun 2009 from myself.
You've all been so wonderful again to me this year, and i do appreciate
the support and help i got from so many of you when i lost my darling
little Dukey boy :o( and my Mum earlier in the year as well :o(

THANKYOU EVERYONE AT G.P.D.D.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Over the chrissie period from 23/12/08 till 12/1/09 i'll be on leave so
not at my desk i apologise if i miss out on any important dates and
events i'll try to log in at home and check the archives.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx