[Gpdd] silly; Lynnes Xmas piggies

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 07:15:19 EST 2008

Hi Lynne, the xmas pigtures are wonderful the girls sure have grown, Fugly is glad to see that Samantha has become even more cuddly, will she be joining him as a LAPS piggy soon??

Its good to have you back again, fingers crossed that its for long time, we miss your stories and girly updates when you are not around.

Who could forget the wonderful "Jingle Bells" soundtrack I can just hear all the piggies wheeking along to the chorus.

M + Fugly the Famous