[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Emma

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 19 13:29:43 EST 2008

I'm sure glad you were there to see your little friend off. She sounds like an amazing and totally loveable girl. It really appears as if she were responding to the call of her four-legged loved ones, as you suggested. I'll bet she gets to groom her companions at The Bridge, getting them all spiffy and ready for their reunions when the time comes for their human companions to join them.
I know your job gives you a healthy outlook on the juncture between here and the hereafter, but it still hurts to lose one so precious as she. You are in my prayers.

Joanie