[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Dec 19 13:05:35 EST 2008

Carly-
  I'm so sorry to hear about Emma. Esp. at what is supposed to be a happy time of year. It was very sweet of you to stay home with her. I agree, nobody should have to be alone at a time like that & I know she was grateful to you. She will surely be greeted at the bridge for, what I bet, is a huge holiday party. Again, I'm very sorry. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~(& Holli too!)
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/