[Gpdd] MISC; This & That

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 20:44:49 EST 2008

Hi Lynn.  Glad you are all over your health problems.  I read the Digest from time to time but don't post much anymore.Lady Bug is doing fine and still blind as a bat!  She turned 6 1/2 years old on the 15th of this month.  She has slowed down quite a bit and gotten a little bonier but is still her usual pushy self.I loved your Christmas pictures and story.  Your girls are so cute.  I'm glad they're coming along nicely too. Lady Bug and I wish you and everyone on the Digest a great Holiday Season. Joan/Lady Bug