[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Edgar

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Dec 19 22:52:11 EST 2008

Libby and the six singing guinea pigs, please accept our condolences on the passing of Edgar the Peaceable.  How sweet to hear that he was so gentle and loved to dance and purr whenever he received a rub on his back.  It sounds as though he wanted to make sure you knew how happy he was.  He was lucky to find your family after being returned to the pet shop when some children got tired of him.  We know he enjoyed every day with you and was glad that he was returned so he could be adopted into a home that appreciated him.  We're glad Edgar was a beloved member of your family, and we are so very sorry for your loss.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday