[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Emma

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Dec 19 22:53:46 EST 2008

Carly, Aeva, Dharma, Froders, and Nahga, it was with much sadness that we read of Emma's passing.  We are so very sorry that she died of twisted gut, which also took her son, Liam.  We are glad, however, that you were able to be with her and hold her at the end; she certainly was comforted by your love and concern.  How touching to hear of how she lifted her head up at the end and ran in place.  Yes, we bet she heard her huspig, Smeagol, and her children Honey and Liam asking her to hurry and join them.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she was a blonde Abby with muttonchops and how she enjoyed testing the hair of whomever got close to her.  We can indeed imagine her second life as a wigmaker for Locks of Love.  Emma was a lucky piggie to be part of your family.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday