[Gpdd] Silly; Chat room

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 04:22:09 EST 2008

Hi guys, thank you everyone who has popped in I think we keep missing each other due to time differences but if more people pop in, more people should be able to talk, here is link again in case you missed last posting http://www.chatmaker.net/chatap/rooms/piggypeople/

The good news is I have worked out how to change the user number to your name lol its easy really.

When you click on link it takes you to chat room at the bottom of screen is box with number and then box where you type, all you do is highlight number and delete in then type in the name you want to use hurray

I only found this by accident playing this morning, after telling everyone it couldnt be done.

As it doesnt show times I have been typing time I log in and out so you know how much you missed me by (I am mad yes)

Any way keep popping in and I am sure we can chat soon