[Gpdd] MISC : Christmas Guests

A GREIG greig164 at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 20 15:30:58 EST 2008

I thought I'd let you know that I have 5 extra guests over the Christmas period and as visitors often are they are very demanding! They are called Chestnut, Crazy Frog, Daisy, Skittles and Conker. Their slaves are in New York and they are lodging here along with my own 8 bunnies and 2 GPs.

I don't know if they are acting up because they are in a strange house or if they are just comfortable here but everytime I move they are wheeking at me for more food.  They are pretty overweight so I guess they eat on demand but I feel like a wicked stepmother when I try and ignore their pleas.  My Maisie and Kiaroo are so good but I am afraid they will learn from their visitor friends.

It's nice having extra guinea pigs though and we will put up all their stockings on Christmas Eve!

Anne, Maisie and Kiaroo