[Gpdd] Silly - Santy Paws

Donna Lenz gypsy1sato at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 21 08:28:49 EST 2008

Please accept humble apigagies from all of us - our Santy Paws Gifts will be late.Hang heads in shame.Mom was making our gifts and her sewing machine broke down.  She was making furryspecial things - and I hope they will be worth the wait.A new machine is being brought by Santy Paws - and our gifties will hopefurlybe sent soon. I received a package - and will not open it until my package is receivedSorry to mess up Pigmas! Love Scooter & Annie, Buttercup & Squeakie