[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi is sick

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Dec 21 17:03:33 EST 2008

  Yesterday I noticed Mimi's poos were larger than normal. Now today (Sunday), some are still large, some are normal size, but pointy on the ends & she is crying when she poos. She is still eating & drinking normally (for now), but hearing her cry is so heartbreaking. I gave her a dose of painkiller awhile ago. I can't figure what would have upset her stomach. I haven't changed her diet that I can think of. If she still is bad in the morning I will have to take her to the vets. Please say prayers for my little girl that she will be ok. Thanks.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/