[Gpdd] MISC: Thank You, Secret Santa Piggies!

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 15:21:09 EST 2008

Sheena, Pinky, and Wilbur, the 3 little skinny pigs, want to thank Patch, Jellybean, Mouse, Mocha, and Wooly for our wonderful presents!? There are so many wonderful packages in the box, and then I saw one for me and I could not help opening it early. oops. :-) It is a beautiful Guinea Pig Calendar, and I am so excited to have it! I know the piggies will love all of their goodies, but they have to wait for Christmas to open them. Mommy can cheat and open hers early, but the piggies can not! Poor piggies!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Judi L.
Sheena, Pinky, and Wilbur (Millie the Rabbit is eyeing the packages, too...)