[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Fireball

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Wed Dec 24 08:55:12 EST 2008

Fireball crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning. He was such a brave piggy. He had been through so many health issues this year. He was also a huge comfort piggy. No matter how bad my day was, I could pick that peegy up, look at his sweet little fuzzy face, and he'd take away my stress and make things better.

He was incredibly serious about his veggies treats. It was only a few weekends ago that I was sleeping in on a Saturday, only to be woken up by Fireball's wheeks, letting me know it was past breakfast time. I will miss hearing his demands for food.

I did my best for the little guy and miss him horribly. Thanks to everyone who offered advice in helping this little guy live his happy piggy life as long as he did.

Jocelyn, Little John, Flashbang Fatbottom, in memory Fireball