[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Fireball.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Dec 24 13:47:20 EST 2008

Jocelyn,

I am so very sorry to read that little Fireball has lost his fight for life, especially at this time of year.

He was a wonderful piggy, whom I always thought of as an honorary Piggyfriend due to his striking likeness to my dear departed Rolo. Maybe they will meet up at the Rainbow Bridge and exchange stories. I have a copy of that lovely camping photo in the Piggyfriends Gallery.

He will always be remembered with great love and affection. I will think of him when I plant out my Fireball geraniums in the garden next summer.

Sending you, Flashbang and Little John lots of hugs at this very sad time. Take care.

Farewell little orange fuzzy Fireball.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.