[Gpdd] Announce: Merri is Pet of the Day!!! and Happy Holidays!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Dec 24 16:43:13 EST 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves!!!
CONGRATS to Merri for being Pet of the Day
today on Christmas Eve!!! Wow! What a wonderful
story of how she came to live with her family and
what Great pigtures...nice spread I must say.

Sorry I've been a bit of a stranger on the Digest.
I'd had some computer problems and this nasty
virus destroyed my 'ole crappy computer. But, I
think (I hope) my files arent lost forever, because
I have tons of pigtures on my hard drive. I just
ordered a new computer today (I guess it's my
Christmas present from me to me), so I'll be
getting that in a few days. Then, hopefully, I'll be
back in business. Soooooo, the piggies Holiday
Website is going to be a little late this year...sniff sniff.
I'm on my work laptop, so at least I'm not completely
out of commission.

So, anyways, wheeee just wanted to Wish all
Piggies and Slaves a WONDERFUL Holiday
Season...Wheeeeek!

And again, CONGRATULATIONS to Merri for
being a very photogenic PET of the DAY!!!
Merri Pigmas!!!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
            Princess Snowflake, Bertie Pig, and
                   little 'ole meeeeeee :-)