[Gpdd] Silly: Christmas Wheekings to our Awesome Secret Santas

cmartinez36 at comcast.net cmartinez36 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 09:25:06 EST 2008

Dear Charlie and Kaylee and Maren,

You guys are adorable!!! Thank you all so much for our precious Christmas treasures! We hope your Christmas morning was equally fabulous! Our slaves had to get up and have their coffee and feed us our salads before they could finally help us open our gifts! We were all so tickled! Your pigture is beautiful. Oooh, Charlie, what a distinctive guy! Remy was delighted that by pure coincidence another lilac pig was his secret santa, since he is a lilac pig too! Or maybe Alicia is extremely intuitive!

We love the meadow grass (had two helpings already!) and the dried spearmint from your garden is going to spoil us for sure. The customized piggie ornaments from Cavy Madness with our names on them just about made our slave cry, and the one for Remy even has pink eyes, OMG! Oh the detail. And the handwriting is beautiful.  We're going to have to tackle the other treats later b/c we already went overboard on the spearmint and grass! We appreciate the holiday M&Ms for Cavey-Slavey too; you know, a happy slave is a good slave!

You guys are so much fun, we know you are having a really wonderful holiday, spreading cheer and in the spirit. Thanks so much for all the joy you brought to us!

Hugs and Kisses,

Apache and Remy with slavey Carla