[Gpdd] misc: Beautiful Words Appreciated

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Thu Dec 25 14:22:04 EST 2008

Dear Joanie,
Wheee have noted before your wonderful writing skills, and your elegy to Fireball was so beautifully crafted. Whee think we might substitute the names of any of our dear departed piggies, and I am thinking especially of CA Cookie and Little Bear right now. It's brought tears of love and relief to the eyes of this Slave. Wheee are so happy that you contribute to our little fuzzy group.
--Mary Fran
with Gingerpuff and Miss Muffet
enjoying their Christmas day with the family
and soon to open their presents from Luke & Bertie

"Here's to you, Fireball the Courageous!
You have changed the world for those you loved,
Made it a better place. A place of peace.
Look back with satisfaction, Dear Piggy, on what you've accomplished here
While you enjoy the pleasures of the hereafter.

My heart goes out to your beloved slave and all those who knew you.
Send them whisker kisses in their dreams
And bless their holidays with sweet remembrances."