[Gpdd] [MISC.] Thank you, Secret Santas!

Sherry B. cavyfriend at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 15:18:41 EST 2008

Greetings!

Whee hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas. Whee certainly did, and
our very generous Secret Santas helped to make this one of our merriest
ever! Whee would like to thank each of them for making this special day one
that whee will always remember. Want to know who they are? Well, here goes:

Lucky, Jr., Goliath, & Vincent would like to thank Baisil, Dot, Myrtle,
Phoebe, & "mom" Liz for the adorable Christmas card, 4 cozy snuggle sacks
with cute little Christmas designs on them, a delightful 2009 pet piggies on
parade calendar ( whee love the "pigtures"!),  2 precious wooden piggie
ornaments for our Christmas tree, and, to our "mom", an adorable piggie mug
with spiced cider. She loves her pressie as much as whee love ours! Thank
you so much for everything! :o)

Angel, Callie, Dusty, & Golda would like to thank Fireball, Flashbang,
Little John, & "mom" Jocelyn for the soft and snuggly blanket (whee can't
wait to cuddle in it!), lots of yummy treats ( 6 bags of some of our
favorite goodies...how did you know?!!), an adorable photo of 2 handsome
piggies with holiday greetings( whee were so happy to see you!), and some
treats for our "mommy"...a beautiful piggie Christmas tree ornament, and a
box of yummy french chocolates (whee know they were yummy because the box is
now almost empty!). From all of us, thank you so much! :o)

Bernie, Gingerbear, & Golden would like to thank Corkster, Pippin, Minnie, &
"mom" Jude for our lovely Christmas card, yummy yogurt nibbles and chewy
apple sticks from Sweet Meadow Farm, and our comfy timothy lounger ( which
looks good enough to eat! ). Whee thank you so much! :o)

Whee hope that everyone has received their gifts from us. The postal clerk
said that you would all have them by Christmas. Whee hope she was right.

Whee wish everyone and everypig a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy &
Healthy New Year!

Love,
Sherry & the Piggie Pals