[Gpdd] HEALTH- pregnancy

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sat Dec 27 13:27:54 EST 2008

  Does anyone know of any definite ways to tell for sure if Holli is pregnant? We've had her for 3 weeks & she has grown, but her belly doesn't seem any bigger. Wouldn't her belly be starting to get bigger by now? I just wish we could know for sure. She has gained 5 ounces since she came here. She is now at 15 ounces. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~(& Holli too!)
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/