[Gpdd] Silly Christmas Pig Gifts.

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 15:57:21 EST 2008

I, TeBear, on behalf of Patch, Mouse, Mocha, Wooly, and myself would love to thank Mini, Blossom, Truffles, and Sparkles for our wonderful gifts and especially the pictures. We are slowly eating the treats because moomy slave won't put them all in our cage. And the tunnel is great. We are having lots of funny running trrough it and it is very nummy to chew on.The pigtures are great. We are so sorry that Mimi left you, especially so close to Christmas She was beautiful, and K.C. was one handsome guy.Not that you all aren't. We are so glad your mommy rescued Blossom and gave her a nice home for her and baby Truffles.You all taks such nice pigtures. Mommy doesn't have a camera so can't take any new ones of us. Mommy loves her gifts also. The calenders have such lovly pictures and she loves macadamia nuts. And she just adores the guinea pig tote bag. She can't wait to go to work next week ( well, almost), so she can show the bag off. Again, thank you very much. You helped make our Christmas very special.
TeBear, Patch, Mouse, Mocha, and Wooly