[Gpdd] MISC Thank you Santa Glynis

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Dec 27 18:35:09 EST 2008

All of the Piggyfriends would like to say a very big "Thankyou" to our Santa Glynis for the beautiful blankets, pink with flowers for the girls and blue with little cars for the boys. Perfect!!

They will help keep us all warm in the freezing English winter as well as looking great. We are hoping that Slave will take some photos of us sitting on them.

Slave was delighted with her book and has been singing the song to us. We hope that our cockatiels might learn to sing along too.

Thank you very much Glynis.

Lots of love and piggy kisses from Gulliver on behalf of the Piggyfriends. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwheekxxxxxxxxxxxx