[Gpdd] Misc: Secret Santa Jean and Andy

Sandi Korman yikes888 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:42:43 EST 2008

Checkers, Blackie, Sundai, Brownie, Q and Marilyn would like to thank
Jean and Andy for their wonderful gifts.  We especially liked the
Oxbow hay and ate it in one day.  We can't wait for the grass to grow
because we really really like that too.  We love the timothy cubes but
Mommy won't give us the entire bag at once.  The yogurt treats were
wonderful and Brownie Bear took them from everyone else.

Qbert loved the garden wafers and doesn't want to share.  Him and
Blackie Bear fight over them.

Mommy and Daddy slave wanted us to thank you for the human treats too.
 Mommie loved the book and the gloves were especially necessary
especially this week!

Daddy slave enjoyed the snackies and the pen.

Thanks again!!!

The Korman clan...With Sandi and Scott (AKA Mommy and Daddy slave)