[Gpdd] Silly: best wishes

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:17:02 EST 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for this being a bit late, but I guess most of you will see it before
new years' eve so we can still wish you a good 2009!!
I made two versions of the cards, and can't pick which one i like best....
This is the design I borrowed from M (thank you M for the suggestion!):
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/MCZrLgRA-i7E1UxgeLbH-w?feat=directlink

And the polaroid version:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lpLHB0W_5j49hTNxcheJrQ?feat=directlink

I hope you can see the pigtures, if not, let me know and I will try to mail
it to you.
Lots of wheeks from the Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
And they are still here: Chico and Toby, the shelter boys..
and Slave Mikey and Erwin (Daddy slave)

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl