[Gpdd] SILLY: Secret Santa Thanks

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:06:57 EST 2008

Tribble,  Zathras, and Leela would like to thank RP (posthumously), Princess
Snowflake and Shady for all of the wonderful gifts!

Teddy need not fear that Zathras is getting "ideas" about PS.  He knows the
picture that she sent was in friendship.

Leela loves her goodies even though I have not let her play with all of them
yet.

Tribble finds her Looney Tunes cosy and bankie irresistible.

I want to know where the "tamale" and the apple strudel came from!  My
little herd loves them and I would like to find more of them.  I've never
seen either of these before.

Thanks again for everything.

Merry Christmas!

Jan