[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Condolences for Fireball

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 15:56:06 EST 2008

Dear Jocelyn,
We are so sorry to hear that Fireball has gone to the Bridge.  You took such good care of him and we know how much he loved you.  We have a special place in our hearts and in Gordon's cage for Fireball, because he was Gordon's Secret Santa last year.  Fireball's pigture hangs in Gordon's cage, and Gordon likes to look at it and rest under it.

Our hearts go out to you, Little John, and Flashbang at this sad time.

Audrey and her GP, Gordon
(Remembering Reese)