[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa Thank you!

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 13:11:14 EST 2008

Dearest Snoopy and Snowy Bear,

Thank you SO much for our gifts!  We got back home on Sunday and couldn't
wait to open them!  We absolutely LOVE the tunnel and desperately needed a
new one as we've eaten our old one!  The apple treats were quite tasty too.
Mom loves all the goodies you sent to her.  She has such a sweet tooth!
She's trying to be good and not jump into all her tasty treats at once so
she can savor each one.   She's been wanting the cavy madness tote bag for a
long time now!  She truly does believe we guinea pigs make the world a nicer
place!

The calendars are quite beautiful too!!  We have one next to our cage so we
can daydream about Hawaii.  We've never been there but we would love to see
it someday!

The photo album you sent letting us know who you are was the best!  It was
so cute.  We were quite excited to be able to see pigtures of you!

Thanks again for the wonderful gifts and all the effort you put into your
photo album!!  This has been so much fun!

Piggy Kisses!!!

Maren, Charlie, and Kaylee