[Gpdd] [Silly] Thank you, Secret Santas Frodo and Zoe!

Liz Parker maeve100 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 14:54:15 EST 2008

Happy Holidays, Frodo, Zoe, & Stailey!

So sorry for the delay, this holiday has been a busy one :-).  The Secret Santa prezzies worked out great!  I just built a second story for the cage, and the hay bin is perfect for upstairs.  Also, I was able to hang the veggie ball from the top story.  It looks like Monty & Sweet Pea are playing a game of pinata with it lol.  They absolutely adore the cranberry treats - Sweetie gets disappointed when I try to offer her something else, hehe.  Also, those dark chocolate candies are so good!  I'd never tried them because they looked odd, but they were really good.  I think between my husband and I they were gone in a few days tops :-D.

Thank you so much for the presents - Happy Holidays!!