[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: The Big Day

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 1 14:32:01 EST 2008

Hi y'all,

Wow, you ought to see some of the pictures that Tabitha and Samantha have
been sending me via their cell phone.  Well, actually, *my* cell phone, the
little thieves!  I've never seen so many drunken piggys in one place in my
life!  And all those goofy little grins.  I even have one or two with pigs
hanging from some chandeliers  and making like Tarzan.  We have received a
few really nice ones of the various couples making eyes at each other.  They
are so precious when they are in love, aren't they?  There is one here that
was rather interesting.  Three of the bores, and if I'm not mistaken, it
looks like Igor, Sailor Willie and Rocky, seem to be wering fishnet
stockings over their heads and romaine loin cloths.  Whew, must be some
punch to that wine!!   We got a couple of all the piggies line dancing and
from what Samantha tells me, their new group favorite is Abba.  She said
they are really good to dance to and she can "like totally relate to the
lyrics."  Kids!

Once Tabitha found out the balloon ride was out as to coming home, she
informed me that instead, she wanted for she and Samantha to book a kangaroo
to bring them home.  I explained this was not possible.  I tried to make her
understand about crossing oceans and that the kangaroo just wouldn't be
happy here, etc., etc., but all she kept saying was "But Mommy, but Mommy!"
Then I heard another voice in the background whispering something to the
effect of "Don't worry about it... there's always the cockatoos!"  It
sounded suspiciously like one of the squeakers to me.  Oh good  golly, what
next?

Oh wow!  I just got a pic over the phone that shows Duke being toasted by
hundreds an hundreds of little piggies paws holding up champagne flutes full
of carrot wine to him.  I also note that there is  a very tired, harried
looking Glynnis in the background.  She seems to be holding a shovel full of
. . . well, anyway, she looks tired.  And is that parsley I see in her
hair??

I'll write more if I hear any more news.  Oh, by the way, all tattoos were
cancelled, other than the natural ones or ones that were drawn on by some of
the more artistic piggys.  I  think that Sam  and Tab are planning on
bringing home a boomerang as a souvenir of their time in Australia.  Tabitha
seems to think she can master riding on it.  Sheesh!

Happy Birthday Duke, you old devil, you!  Here's to many more....

Lynn, an exasperated slave