[Gpdd] SILLY: Spending sprees in Australia!

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Sat Feb 2 08:50:58 EST 2008

Hello slaves everywhere! I think we should be getting very worried about how much our piggies are spending in the Australian shops whilst they are visiting Duke. I first heard about it on the radio news, and then I saw this on the front page of a national newspaper here in the UK: "NOW THE CREDIT CARDS CRUNCH. A banking giant is banning 160,000 debt-ridden customers from using their credit cards. They will receive letters in the next few days warning them their Egg credit cards will stop working in 35 days' time. It is the first time a credit card company has resorted to such a drastic move to curb over-spending...". Oh dear. I'm dreading that letter arriving, and I expect the piggies will continue using their Egg cards for the next 35 days. Is anyone else concerned?!Stefanie, in a very quiet, Squeaker-free Surrey.