[Gpdd] SILLY: Spending sprees in Australia.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 2 13:06:01 EST 2008

Hi Stefanie,

I see that you read the Daily Mail too!

Those scientists have a lot to answer for, testing the Egg cards on guinea pigs. Fancy letting such spendthrift animals loose in the world with credit cards. That was just asking for trouble.

Watch out all you digesters who enjoy the company of rats. They'll be using them for the next credit card test. I think that I am safe with my mice as they couldn't pick up the card.

I haven't heard from the Piggyfriends today. Either the party is still going on or they are too tired and are sleeping off all the excitement.

Penny and the Piggyfriends in absentia.