[Gpdd] Silly: Sailor Willie, etc

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat Feb 2 13:40:42 EST 2008

Oh, Maman,
C'est moi, California Cookie.
My dear slave, so much is happening here in Oz..
I do not know eef I an ze only one to notice eet, but ze partie iz becoming more et more deefeecult for me. Up until last night, my companion Sailor Willie has been a complete gentlepig, but alas, he too has been swept up in the chaos and donned fishnet stockings ON HIS HEAD, dancing with Igor and Rocky wearing romaine to hide their boar-parts.
Zeze piggies are all intoxicated too much, maman. I do not know what to do. Wiz so many piggies and only LadyBug as security, too too many piggies are acting like Piggery Spears with nopig to intervene. Zere iz more pigahol being consumed than water!
And I have hardly seen Little Bear at all. Duke's slave, though very attentive and consciencious, for some reason will not allow her in the girls room and she must spend her nights hiding in a corner somewhere or with the boys. I am afwaid for her. I did get to ride in a kangaroo pouch wiz her though yesterday and eet was a very pleasant cuddley way to travel in zis beautiful country. I will remember zat forever.
I am going to spend my day under a cuddle cup, eating.
Au revoir,
Your Cookie-Pooh