[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Feb 4 21:27:32 EST 2008

No problem, Fugly!  So glad you like the names Tumbleweed and Friday.  I am sorry that my boys' suggestion of a drinking game left you with a headache.  I will have to talk with them whenever they get back.  The photos they were e-mailing me were all very sedate, but now I know the true story.  I can hear it now: Drink if you see a carrot.  Drink if you smell cilantro.  Drink if anyone wheeks.

I am very honored that Sunshine was among the piggies remembered during the rumblestrut blues.  I know he would be honored, too.  Thank you.

Cindy
still waiting for Tumbleweed and Friday to return, and missing Sunshine at the Bridge