[Gpdd] [SILLY] Aftermath of the Party

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 5 18:23:23 EST 2008

Hello all slaves,

Well i'm sorry for the late reply, extrememly busy here at work
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

They've all had a wonderful time, and yes there was a bit too much
carrot wine drunk by a few of the rascals we tried so hard to warn them
what would happen, the headaches and not feeling like eating their
morning veggies and hay.... nope they didn't listen SIGH.   I'm hoping
that now after i've sat them down on saturday morning and we all had a
good chat and i explained that it's great to have sooo much fun but we
they have to be careful of their little bodies.  You know nearly all the
piggies who'd played up came and said how sorry they are, so be proud of
the way you've bought them up mummy and daddy slaves.  There's just a
couple still to apologise but i understand they're a little scared to do
so, i've asked a few of the more mature piggies to help and reassure
them i just want them to learn a lesson, but i wont bite them in fact
i'll give them some hugs and kisses as soon as they've said sorry.

Once we'd had our discussion nearly everyone piled into a couple of
buses that PigAir provided, except for Lady Bug and Duke they hopped
into a black stretch Hummer limosine and we all whisked out to the
airport to see Lady Bug off to go home to say happy birthday to her
lovely slave Joan.  I knew that both LB and Duke wanted some time
together alone before she left, it was so sweet when we got to the
airport he hopped out and reached in with his paws and gently helped
Lady Bug out... then they had one last snuggle before we all had to say
goodbye.  Oh dear there was lots of tears all the younger girls were
sobbing their little hearts out... they all look up to their mummy LB as
they call her :o)

Did i tell you that we had some late arrivals????  Oh yes a few
surprises arrived erm i'm not sure if they'd ok'd it with their slaves
but we had some of the Dolly Mixtures arrive.... squeals of delight from
all when they trotted thru the door.

I also have to thank before i forget some lovely piggies, i'm not sure
who yet i hope they'll tell me one day, for hanging up every national
flag from all the countries represented, what a wonderful idea it was
and i've enjoyed looking out each morning to see all the flags flapping
away in the wind off our balcony.

We've had some lovely weather and yes a few of the girls have been
getting a tan, but i've had the sunscreen out and they've all been slip,
slop, slapping (slip on a shirt, slop on the sunscreena dn slap on a hat
- it was an add on here ages ago).  Mike T Pig and a few of the other
boars have been playing Aussie rules while the girls either sunbathe or
go shopping.  I had a phone call from the Egg Card headoffice in the UK
a bit worried about whether the payments could be made on all the cards,
i've assured them that it will but just might take awhile if they could
extend payment time for everyone, i explained it was a special event and
they bent over backwards and said they'd wave the repayment time this
time only.... so it's a warning to the girls who've been abusing the egg
cards.

I better do this in stages so i'll type some more soon.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) still with some gorgeous guineas from
around the world xxxxxxx