[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: one scamp member, one-to-be

luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 6 05:11:22 EST 2008

Hello everyone. Ernie would like to enroll as a Senior Citizen Ageing
Miracle Pig Society (SCAMPS) member. He was fully grown when I got both
him and Bert from the Berlin animal shelter back in 2003. Since Bert was
only six weeks old then, and will turn five on March 23, Ernie is probably
nearing six. Bert is looking forward to joining next month. I hesitated to
enroll them at first, fearing the number of SCAMPS bridge annoucements in
the future, but then I decided that it's important to give the elderly
piggies their due. Bert, by the way, still popcorns during floor time,
though Ernie has far too much dignity for such goings-on.

Luita
Bert and Ernie