[Gpdd] Silly: Virtual trip

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 23:38:18 EST 2008

Hi Grace,

     No, it's all a virtual thing but they'd love to be having all the fun
they are "reported" to be having. (We mummies and other slaves get to be
creative!)

     Jolly Rodent, Charlie, the dancing lawyer in their Chicago production is
my little guy and all the rest are virtual buddies and girlfriends.   It's
Duke's birthday In Aus/OZ that they're all celebrating!

     There are so many <wink> piggies there: Manny and Charlie from the US,
Igor, Yaya (Charlie's lovely lady) and Suus from the Netherlands, Fugly the
famous is a UK piggy. Little Bear and California Cookie are US sows -- the list
is so long. Mr. P also known as Pumpkin is there. Forgive me all you lovable
piggies that I'm leaving out-- like Miss Perky and Miss Pooky, Teddy, Rocky,
etc.

     As for the Rumblestrut Blues, it's really Beethoven Pig's Rumblestrut
Blues. Beethoven had been at the bridge (Passed on to the bridge) in 2004 but
the Rumblestrut Blues has become a real tradition. Here's the web address:
http://www.jtwebguy.com/beethoven/     It also shows the original "Band." The
guys actually (ok, there were humans doing it) made a CD of it. I trhink there
are 3 copies in existence.   :)
     Feel free to jump on it with your piggies getting in touch with Pig Air
(also doesn't exist) and joining the piggies who are going to remain and spend
some time there.

All best,
Alge and Charlie, the last of the famous and infamous Jolly Rodents <snif>