[Gpdd] Silly: Charlie wants to stay

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 00:08:47 EST 2008

Hi Momma,

     We are having such a great time here. I guess you've probably heard all
about it. Yaya and I haven't had nearly enough time to share together tho. I
wish she could home home to the US with me and stay for a while but she says
her mommy slave won't let her. She's been giving some of the piggy hair cuts but
hasn't touched mine. She says she likes the way it juts out all over and yet
is not really long.
     There are so many things to tell you about like going to the zoo and the
kangaroo rides (yes, Yaya and I snuggled happily together in a Kngaroo pouch
-- what a bumpy but exciting ride!). But I know the other Mommys and Daddys
are all sharing information 'bout us.
     I s'pose you've heard about the night of the performance. It was great.
But the after the production party -- well, even to romaine hats didn't help
our head aches the next day.
     Well, there are still piggies wanting to use the 'puter to write home.
We're discussing this walk-about plan.
     Manny says to tell his momma hi for him.

Love,
Charlie, Jolly Rodent