[Gpdd] MISC: US Safety Roll Call

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Thu Feb 7 14:35:59 EST 2008

Thanks, Kay, for inquiring.  Many of us were glued to the TV watching
the storm coverage.  Some came during the early morning hours so not a
lot of sleep was gotten that night.

At one point, I had taken all the Munchees and put them in the "houses"
furthest from the windows.  Unfortunately, some of them were starting to
fuss with each other and I ended up taking them out and putting them
back in their respective houses.  Fortunately, I live in an apartment
facing a really steep hill so I suspect I am fairly safe from tornado
action.  It is disconcerting though to be watching the storm's
progression nearby on TV, hear the rain hammering your building, thunder
and lightning with tornado warning sirens blaring.

Fortunately, I only lost some sleep.  Many lost everything including
their lives.  Very sad.

Kacee and the (fussing) Munchees 13