[Gpdd] [SILLY}The party's over

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Thu Feb 7 15:15:33 EST 2008

Hiya Mommy

 Mommy, whee had a wunderful party last night but I oberdid the carrot wine
 and then to make matter worse I switched to dandelion wine, Now my head
 hurts so bad and I have a headache and a ear ache and a paw aches, momme I
 hert!  wheek!!!, And now I hafta understand its over and I hafta leave this
 wunderland and my most beautiful Peaches and the guy gang and Charlie,
Fugly
 and Igor and Duke and all them guys. I want them all to live with me
 forever, mommee can I bring 30 or so home for a wheek or so  pulease!! Oh!
 know whee cant but I would really like it if you would think about a
brother
 or friend for me, this is the life. Ok Mom?? I will miss my sweet Peaches,
 but whee are going to write allot and I hope to see her soon and I will
 never forget her but The parties over I just have to face it!
 Manny the Boar, boy is it great living the guinea pig way(thanks to Bing) !

ps  just one thing  since we were so good do you think it would be ok if
whee got
paw print tattoos on each others butt, what a site i would be, but if the
answers
no mabe she could just fit in my trunk, pleaseeee!