[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Topper... a "P.S."

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:43:27 EST 2008

Two corrections - everything was so blurry through
my tears that I didn't catch my errors...  Topper, of
course, is our little SWEETheart, not our little
"sweat"heart (I've never known the boy to break a
sweat over anything but running to his foodbowl!).
And, I do realize that it is 2008, not 2007, but y'all
know I run so chronically behind....

Even in his passing, the Topster continues to play
pranks on me.  It comforts me to know that he is
still having fun at my expense and letting me make
a fool of myself when it comes to him.  [Some of you
may remember my unfortunate vet visit when Topper
came into his...manhood...].  The utter foolishness
of this has actually made me laugh... and gives me
hope that, in time, the good memories will prevail.