[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 07:44:13 EST 2008

Thank you for letting me stay on in Oz we are having a great time and my headache has gone now, hurray.

Yesterday we went to Summerbay the home of Home and Away I know the Uk is about 6 months behind the storyline but you will have to watch closely for the scene showing Tumbleweed blowing along the beach, its really Tumbleweed running along in front of the cameras wheeking I am on the telly, Friday just stood there shaking his head.

Today the girls went shopping, (Samantha has promised me a surprise) while I went to the vet with Duke for his toothie trim, poor guy has to go every 3 weeks I held his paw while they did it (in a very manly way of course)

Got to go theres a queue for the puter

Fugly